Laboratory for Advanced Marine Research
The Laboratory for Advanced Marine Research (LAMR) was established in 2019 as a part of the New Laboratories Project of the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Development and implementation of promising methods for research of environmental conditions and resource potential based on the nuclear properties of elements dissolved in sea water and composing bottom sediments
- Use of natural radionuclides for tracing dynamic processes in the hydrosphere including the study of submarine groundwater discharge
- Hydrothermal ore formation and its features
- Geo-environmental conditions for the existence of marine ecosystems on the base of the study of radon and mercury
- Biocenoses succession under the influence of submarine groundwater discharge.
- Alexander N. Charkin , Ph.D., head of laboratory
- Victor V.Kalinchuk , Ph.D., senior researcher
- Vyacheslav V. Balashev, senior researcher
- Sergey P. Kukla, researcher
- Andrey E. Leusov, junior researcher
- Timofey A. Gulenko, junior researcher
- Kseniya P. Shcherbakova, junior researcher
- Elena I. Yaroshchuk, researcher
- Maksim V. Ivanchenko, lead engineer